We are looking for Safety officer for the Electrical Team for our international client at the OL-3 site. The work will start as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 12 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Anticipate difficulties (interfaces) and propose alternative ways to work
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/method statement submitted by the contractors
- Preliminary review of the risk assessment/method statement submitted by the client for commissioning activity
- Check the implementation on site of safety rules and mitigation measures defined in the risk assessment
- Manage the safety inspection on site with the contractors
- Follow up corrective actions defined during the inspection
- Closely work with Supervisors and commissioning team to have the knowledge of the coming activities (anticipation) and involve them in the daily safety
- Animate the safety in the commissioning team, through visit on spot, training, lesson learned
- Be pro-active to propose safety issues to improve level and the attitude on site
- HSE background on construction site with complex system
- Good knowledge of Finnish occupational heath and safety regulation
- The Safety Officer could have previous technical experience of nuclear power plant activities as a Team Leader or Supervisor
- Experienced on running nuclear power plant experience
- Experienced on construction site
- Qualified for OHSAS 18001 referential (set up and follow up of the safety management system)
- Knowledge or experience in commissioning risks linked to industrial activities is required
- Comfortable speaking in public (especially when giving training and eventually leading meetings)
- Fluent English
- Finnish language skills are considered as a benefit
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English to the application. For more information please contact Sanni Tapani, email@example.com
Add new zing to your career or find skilled employees! RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu helps by bringing together the best job-seekers and employers. As our corporate customer, you will receive efficient, reliable and versatile HR services and a skilled employee. To our employees, we are a reliable employer. We are a part of the Contineo Group, a Finnish company who also owns RTK-Palvelu Oy, specialised in property maintenance and cleaning services.