We are looking for IMM Documentation Assistant for our international client at the OL-3 site. The work will start as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 4 months.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Prepare the Work Packages (Work Orders, Drawings, installation instructions) according to the schedule communicated by the management
- Verify the readiness of the work Packages for execution teams before handover
- Work Packages organization(handover of WPs to supervisors, reception of WPs after installation from Supervisors)
- Review of works orders report files prior to handover to Commissioning and Maintenance System reporting team, raise any problems with report files to supervisors in charge of the work orders or to the management
- Organize the storage, layout of all Work Packages
- Maintain status of site activities in WP database.
- Computer literacy in MS-Office especially Microsoft excel
- Coordinate various topics at the same time
- Rigorous and organized
- Fluent English
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English to the application.
For more information please contact
Key Account Manager
044 412 4366
Add new zing to your career or find skilled employees! RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu helps by bringing together the best job-seekers and employers. As our corporate customer, you will receive efficient, reliable and versatile HR services and a skilled employee. To our employees, we are a reliable employer. We are a part of the Contineo Group, a Finnish company who also owns RTK-Palvelu Oy, specialised in property maintenance and cleaning services.