We are looking for Design handover Team Leader for our international client at the OL-3 site. The work will start as soon as the right candidate is found and lasts approximately 12 months.
Skills required :
- Engineer/Technician able to handle several activities, understanding of technical and quality documents
- Business process development
- Autonomous and rigorous approach to work
- Leadership skills
- Capacity of organizing day-to-day activities
- Previous experience at OL3 project considered as a benefit
- Skills with Data mining, Databases (SQL) and Macro programming considered as benefit
- Good level of written and spoken English.
- Others (Finnish, German, French) beneficial
Qualifications and experience required:
- Author and revise work instruction documents for the team thet they lead
- Schedule the activities according to project priority
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions
- Follow up the quality of work
- Report progress
The post will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Don't forget to attach your updated CV in English to the application.
For more information please contact:
Key Account Manager
044 412 4366
Add new zing to your career or find skilled employees! RTK-Henkilöstöpalvelu helps by bringing together the best job-seekers and employers. As our corporate customer, you will receive efficient, reliable and versatile HR services and a skilled employee. To our employees, we are a reliable employer. We are a part of the Contineo Group, a Finnish company who also owns RTK-Palvelu Oy, specialised in property maintenance and cleaning services.